- KHF is Registered Under FCRA,Act 2010, Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India
- KHF organized Drug De-addiction Awareness Programme at Industrial Training Institute Baramulla Kashmir
- KHF Organized Health Awareness Programme at Dhobiwan Tangmargh Kashmir in collaboration with Director Health Services Kashmir
- "In every thing there must be a reason, a time 2come and a time 2go. I pray that this New Year brings 2you happiness and joy 4ever and ever"
- Support us for upcoming rehabilitation center for blinds
- KHF required yours support for construction of home for blinds in Kashmir valley
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Are my donations tax-deductible?
Yes. Kashmir Humanity Foundation KHF India is a registered organization in India. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
How do I donate?
You can donate through NEFT,RTGS,DRAFT etc main options: mail, online, and transfers.
Why Kashmir Humanity Foundation KHF and how often should I donate?
Anyone can give less or more but the concept of Kashmir Humanity Foundation KHF India is very simple: a persons one day\\\'s wages can make a significant impact. Anyone can give. You don\\\'t have to be rock stars, millionaires, or Hollywood A-listers to make an impact on the issues of injustice and extreme poverty. You can certainly just make a one-time donation but we are asking all of our KHF members to just give when they join KHF and renew their pledge monthly, quarterly, or at least each year on their birthdays. As you are blessed on your birthday, choose to be a blessing to others.
What if I\'m not working?
You don\'t have to be working to be a part of KHF. We have young children, students, unemployed, and retired folks that have joined our movement. We simply invite you to register and create a profile, and make any donation.
What is the Giving Fund and Administrative Fund
The Giving Fund is the fund by which we partner and invest in organizations around the world. 100% of gifts to the Giving Fund (minus transaction costs) goes directly to Utilization
The administrative fund that supports the administrative costs of the organization.
What does KHF do with the money it raises?
KHF uses 100% of the money raised for projects (minus transactions costs) to directly grant to proven organizations, projects, and causes around extreme global poverty. While compassion is very important, our priority is not to give hand-outs but to carefully fund organizations, projects, and causes that empower the poorest of the poor to lift themselves out of poverty. While there must be numerous strategies to end extreme global poverty, we understand that money isn\'t the solution but rather, people.
How can people be certain that 100% of the money goes where it’s supposed to?
KHF has a several fold policy in who and how we partner with organizations. In addition to a thorough grant process, we attempt to have a hands on approach with the funds that KHF invests in organizations and projects. After finding efficient and effective non-profit partners, we monitor the progress of a project and ask for documents, write-ups, photography, and video reports to corroborate the progress and completion of a project. We\'ll also occasionally send staff and volunteers (on their own budget) to the field to ensure that your donations are being used with efficiency and integrity.
for details contact :- email@example.com
Message / Appeal
Kashmir Humanity Foundation; KHF India is a non- profit organization established in 2008,and have Valid FCRA Certificate, We strongly believe and advocate in equal opportunity for all in Education, Health and Literacy. Keeping our vision and Mission alive to make a difference to the lives of underprivileged, poor and marginalized; we focus and work in the areas of Health, Education, Child Welfare, Women empowerment, disability and safe water. Located and operating in India in the state of Jammu & Kashmir India,
- What we are doing at presentKHF India endeavours include an Helping Orphanage for girl children running a tailoring institutes for women to provide self sufficiency, setting up of learning and educational training center for unemployed youth to prepare them for better job prospects, reaching out to far-flung regions to providing health and basic hygiene facilities, providing pensions and financial help to helpless, extremely poor support-less old, elderly and disabled deserving persons.
- We are eligible for CSR projects, we have registered under Registered under Section 12 A & 80 G of Income Tax Act 1961
- We actively seek and build partnerships with your worthy organization and wish to work/implement your work areas of interest and your visions in Jammu and Kashmir India
- Please let us know how can we collaborate, and what is yours procedure, and guidelines for partnership/collaboration.
To know about us visit www.jkhfindia.org or mail us for further details we would be happy to share further details; if you require so.
Thank You Hoping for your Response