- KHF is Registered Under FCRA,Act 2010, Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India
- KHF organized Drug De-addiction Awareness Programme at Industrial Training Institute Baramulla Kashmir
- KHF Organized Health Awareness Programme at Dhobiwan Tangmargh Kashmir in collaboration with Director Health Services Kashmir
- "In every thing there must be a reason, a time 2come and a time 2go. I pray that this New Year brings 2you happiness and joy 4ever and ever"
- Support us for upcoming rehabilitation center for blinds
- KHF required yours support for construction of home for blinds in Kashmir valley
What is Extreme Poverty?
It is an important question, and the numbers are staggering. 2.8 billion people live on less than $2/day (USD), and roughly 1.2 billion people live on less than $1.25/day (USD)--the definition of \"extreme global poverty.\"
Consider the following:
3.4 million people die every year from water related diseases around the world, and roughly 768 million people do not have access to clean water.
Around 35 million people are living with AIDS today. 67% of them are living in Sub-Saharan Africa. Malaria deaths occur in 17 countries, 80% of which are children under the age of five.
In 2012, 58 million children of primary school age were out of school. More than half of them are in sub-Saharan Africa and a further one fifth in South and West Asia.
A woman dies every two minutes due to complications during pregnancy and childbirth. Only 1/2 of women in developing regions receive recommended medical attention.
Worldwide, it\'s estimated that 29.8 million people are enslaved.
Agriculture & hunger
Malnutrition is the underlying cause of death for at least 3 million children under the age of 5 per year. Statistics are from the World Bank .
Message / Appeal
Kashmir Humanity Foundation; KHF India is a non- profit organization established in 2008,and have Valid FCRA Certificate, We strongly believe and advocate in equal opportunity for all in Education, Health and Literacy. Keeping our vision and Mission alive to make a difference to the lives of underprivileged, poor and marginalized; we focus and work in the areas of Health, Education, Child Welfare, Women empowerment, disability and safe water. Located and operating in India in the state of Jammu & Kashmir India,
- What we are doing at presentKHF India endeavours include an Helping Orphanage for girl children running a tailoring institutes for women to provide self sufficiency, setting up of learning and educational training center for unemployed youth to prepare them for better job prospects, reaching out to far-flung regions to providing health and basic hygiene facilities, providing pensions and financial help to helpless, extremely poor support-less old, elderly and disabled deserving persons.
- We are eligible for CSR projects, we have registered under Registered under Section 12 A & 80 G of Income Tax Act 1961
- We actively seek and build partnerships with your worthy organization and wish to work/implement your work areas of interest and your visions in Jammu and Kashmir India
- Please let us know how can we collaborate, and what is yours procedure, and guidelines for partnership/collaboration.
To know about us visit www.jkhfindia.org or mail us for further details we would be happy to share further details; if you require so.
Thank You Hoping for your Response