- KHF is Registered Under FCRA,Act 2010, Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India
- KHF organized Drug De-addiction Awareness Programme at Industrial Training Institute Baramulla Kashmir
- KHF Organized Health Awareness Programme at Dhobiwan Tangmargh Kashmir in collaboration with Director Health Services Kashmir
- "In every thing there must be a reason, a time 2come and a time 2go. I pray that this New Year brings 2you happiness and joy 4ever and ever"
- Support us for upcoming rehabilitation center for blinds
- KHF required yours support for construction of home for blinds in Kashmir valley
How KHF Works
How We Work: With an experience of more than a decade of working with Kashmir Humanity Foundation the Best NGO of India, we have developed a unique three pronged strategy- direct action with children, sensitization of stakeholders and advocacy, to realize our objectives and bring a sustainable change in the life of Children. Direct Action with Children Direct action with children is an innovative and uniquely approached child-centered strategy benefitting the children directly. Children participate directly in all the activities under this strategy. These activities include: Alternative Education: Education is important tools for the successful transition of Kashmir Humanity Foundation from victimization to empowerment, but unfortunately Kashmir Humanity Foundation the Best NGO of India have little or no access to education facilities. With a well-planned effort and indigenously developed curriculum consisting. we try to educate these children to a basic level, instill an interest for education among these first generation learners and finally integrate them with formal schools. Recreation: Kashmir Humanity Foundation the Best NGO of India has conceived and put into practice a series of good activities for the recreation of Street and Working Children, which include indoor/outdoor games and sports, art classes, sports competitions, fun-trips to interesting and educational places, etc. Workshops: Two types of workshops are conducted at Kashmir Humanity Foundation: Life-skill workshop- Devised to teach children negotiation skills, how to keep away from substance abuse and other bad habits and hone childrenï¿½s skills pertaining to the needs of their every-day life. Leadership workshop- It is a residential workshop organized to enhance their leadership skills and decision making ability, which are very vital for their life-long learning. Support Groups: Support groups are the contact-point level units of Badhte Kadam. They meet once in a month. KHF, themselves set agenda and conduct the proceedings of the meeting. Rescuing of Working Children: Exploitative practice of child labor is still a reality in our society. Kashmir Humanity Foundation the Best NGO of India puts sincere efforts to rescue children from their exploitative labor relations. Birth Registration: Birth certificate being the first document giving child an identity is vital for his/her access to opportunities. Kashmir Humanity Foundation the Best NGO of India organizes Universal Birth Registration (UBR) camps to aware parents about the importance of birth registration certificate and informs them about the procedure of obtaining it Health Camps: Organizing health camps is an attempt to create awareness among the children about health and hygiene and meet their health needs. Different types of camps are organized for different needs of children. Drug Therapy & Counseling: Kashmir Humanity Foundation has designed a unique concept of taking children out from substance abuse by non-medicinal approach. Children are engaged in recreation, art and craft, etc. to keep them away from the intake of substances. Four such centers Vocational Training: Vocational training is offered to give older minors a perspective of self-sufficiency. Advocacy Advocacy programs are important for the sustainability of an intervention. Lack of concern from major stakeholders like government and other institutions has resulted in an increase in the victimization. Therefore, the tool of advocacy is used to make a positive impact on the policy making process and to bring about desired refinement in the policies that are being implemented, drafted or discussed. Some of the noteworthy efforts initiated in this direction are: Networking with NGOs: Kashmir Humanity Foundation has networked with various NGOs working with children in difficult circumstances. The networking enriches member organizations by providing opportunity to learn from one another and through sharing of ideas. It also helps in augmenting individual forces and putting them into constructive policy-level momentum. Capacity building and involvement of statutory bodies: We are in continuous interaction with institutions to make them efficient, vibrant and deliverable. We organize regular training programs involving members of these institutions. Conference and Seminar: Conferences and seminars are the platforms commonly used by Kashmir Humanity Foundation the Best NGO of India to raise issues pertaining to deprived children. These platforms are also used to share learning among fellow organizations. Play your Role through your contribution please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Message / Appeal
Kashmir Humanity Foundation; KHF India is a non- profit organization established in 2008,and have Valid FCRA Certificate, We strongly believe and advocate in equal opportunity for all in Education, Health and Literacy. Keeping our vision and Mission alive to make a difference to the lives of underprivileged, poor and marginalized; we focus and work in the areas of Health, Education, Child Welfare, Women empowerment, disability and safe water. Located and operating in India in the state of Jammu & Kashmir India,
- What we are doing at presentKHF India endeavours include an Helping Orphanage for girl children running a tailoring institutes for women to provide self sufficiency, setting up of learning and educational training center for unemployed youth to prepare them for better job prospects, reaching out to far-flung regions to providing health and basic hygiene facilities, providing pensions and financial help to helpless, extremely poor support-less old, elderly and disabled deserving persons.
- We are eligible for CSR projects, we have registered under Registered under Section 12 A & 80 G of Income Tax Act 1961
- We actively seek and build partnerships with your worthy organization and wish to work/implement your work areas of interest and your visions in Jammu and Kashmir India
- Please let us know how can we collaborate, and what is yours procedure, and guidelines for partnership/collaboration.
To know about us visit www.jkhfindia.org or mail us for further details we would be happy to share further details; if you require so.
Thank You Hoping for your Response