- KHF is Registered Under FCRA,Act 2010, Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India
- KHF organized Drug De-addiction Awareness Programme at Industrial Training Institute Baramulla Kashmir
- KHF Organized Health Awareness Programme at Dhobiwan Tangmargh Kashmir in collaboration with Director Health Services Kashmir
- "In every thing there must be a reason, a time 2come and a time 2go. I pray that this New Year brings 2you happiness and joy 4ever and ever"
- Support us for upcoming rehabilitation center for blinds
- KHF required yours support for construction of home for blinds in Kashmir valley
Every 10 seconds a student drops out of school.
Every 35 seconds a child is abused or neglected.
Every 37 seconds a baby is born to a mother who is not a high school graduate.
Every 40 seconds a baby is born into poverty.
Every 51 seconds a baby is born without health insurance.
Every minute a baby is born to a teen mother.
Every 2 minutes a baby is born at low birth weight
Every 4 minutes a baby is born to a mother who received late or no prenatal care.
Every 4 minutes a child is arrested for drug abuse.
Every 8 minutes a child is arrested for a violent crime.
Every 19 minutes a baby dies before his first birthday.
Every 3 hours a child or teen is killed by a firearm.
Every 5 hours a child or teen commits suicide.
Every 6 hours a child is killed by abuse or neglect.
Program Education is a national level program from KHF INDIA which focuses on basic education for underprivileged children and youth. KHF INDIA believes that whether you are addressing healthcare, poverty, population control, unemployment or human rights, there\'s no better place to start than in the corridors of Education. Because education is both the means as well as the end to a better life: means, because it empowers an individual to earn his/her livelihood and the end because it increases one\'s awareness on a range of issues – from healthcare to appropriate social behavior to understanding one\'s rights - and in the process evolve as a better citizen. KHF INDIA ‘s educational initiatives include Pre-school [3-6 yrs],
Non Formal Education [6-14 yrs non-school going], Remedial Education [6-14 yrs school going], Bridge Course [14-18 yrs drop-outs], Functional Literacy [18-45 yrs women] and Family Life Education for adolescent girls.
Children are the future of a nation. For an emerging and developing country like India, development of underprivileged children holds the key to the progress of the nation itself. Education for underprivileged Children is the key whether we are addressing healthcare, poverty, population control, unemployment or human rights issues.
Your help means a lot to this child. Help in the holistic development of a child by providing better access to health and education. As little as Rs. 700/-or $14 per month ensures that the child makes way to a better future. You can also keep in touch with the child through letters and become a part of the child\'s world!
When you sponsor a child, you receive
ü A picture and the story of your sponsored child.
ü The Annual Progress Report to show you his/her progress.
ü Tax benefits under Section 80G.
ü Most importantly, a meaningful relationship with the child you sponsor –
ü The Chance to write to your sponsored child or visit your child, making you an active partner in your child\'s progress and development.
Message / Appeal
Kashmir Humanity Foundation; KHF India is a non- profit organization established in 2008,and have Valid FCRA Certificate, We strongly believe and advocate in equal opportunity for all in Education, Health and Literacy. Keeping our vision and Mission alive to make a difference to the lives of underprivileged, poor and marginalized; we focus and work in the areas of Health, Education, Child Welfare, Women empowerment, disability and safe water. Located and operating in India in the state of Jammu & Kashmir India,
- What we are doing at presentKHF India endeavours include an Helping Orphanage for girl children running a tailoring institutes for women to provide self sufficiency, setting up of learning and educational training center for unemployed youth to prepare them for better job prospects, reaching out to far-flung regions to providing health and basic hygiene facilities, providing pensions and financial help to helpless, extremely poor support-less old, elderly and disabled deserving persons.
- We are eligible for CSR projects, we have registered under Registered under Section 12 A & 80 G of Income Tax Act 1961
- We actively seek and build partnerships with your worthy organization and wish to work/implement your work areas of interest and your visions in Jammu and Kashmir India
- Please let us know how can we collaborate, and what is yours procedure, and guidelines for partnership/collaboration.
To know about us visit www.jkhfindia.org or mail us for further details we would be happy to share further details; if you require so.
Thank You Hoping for your Response