- KHF is Registered Under FCRA,Act 2010, Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India
- KHF organized Drug De-addiction Awareness Programme at Industrial Training Institute Baramulla Kashmir
- ( August 2022) Geologist warns of possible major earthquake in J&K
- "In every thing there must be a reason, a time 2come and a time 2go. I pray that this New Year brings 2you happiness and joy 4ever and ever"
- Support us for upcoming rehabilitation center for blinds
- KHF required yours support for construction of home for blinds in Kashmir valley
Become A Contributor
Donations Tax Exempted
Be our helping hand to serve humanity at large Deciding to donate on a regular basis means you will be making a big difference in a someone’s life. Offering a helping hand financially enables a child to succeed in school by knowing they have their basic needs taken care of.
Choose from one of the following options:
1. $50 per month for the Children and Community Sponsorship program. Your contributions will go towards the sponsored children of Helping Hands and the remainder will be put into the ‘community pot’ where the funds are collectively used to buy food, books, school supplies and clothing for children. We have partnerships with orphanages and local schools and deliver these items on a regular basis.
2. $30 per month for the Essentials Education program. Your contributions will go to the sponsored children to pay for school and tuition fees, school supplies, uniforms and medical fees.
3. Make a one-time donation; every little bit helps.
When considering sponsorship options 1 or 2, we ask for a one-year commitment of which you may pay quarterly, semi-annually or annually in one lump sum. If you are interested in making a regular contribution to help out the children in our community, please contact
Message / Appeal
Kashmir Humanity Foundation; KHF India is a non- profit organization established in 2008,and have Valid FCRA Certificate, We strongly believe and advocate in equal opportunity for all in Education, Health and Literacy. Keeping our vision and Mission alive to make a difference to the lives of underprivileged, poor and marginalized; we focus and work in the areas of Health, Education, Child Welfare, Women empowerment, disability and safe water. Located and operating in India in the state of Jammu & Kashmir India,
- What we are doing at presentKHF India endeavours include an Helping Orphanage for girl children running a tailoring institutes for women to provide self sufficiency, setting up of learning and educational training center for unemployed youth to prepare them for better job prospects, reaching out to far-flung regions to providing health and basic hygiene facilities, providing pensions and financial help to helpless, extremely poor support-less old, elderly and disabled deserving persons.
- We are eligible for CSR projects, we have registered under Registered under Section 12 A & 80 G of Income Tax Act 1961
- We actively seek and build partnerships with your worthy organization and wish to work/implement your work areas of interest and your visions in Jammu and Kashmir India
- Please let us know how can we collaborate, and what is yours procedure, and guidelines for partnership/collaboration.
To know about us visit www.jkhfindia.org or mail us for further details we would be happy to share further details; if you require so.
Thank You Hoping for your Response
We are social; are you?