- KHF is Registered Under FCRA,Act 2010, Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India
- KHF organized Drug De-addiction Awareness Programme at Industrial Training Institute Baramulla Kashmir
- KHF Organized Health Awareness Programme at Dhobiwan Tangmargh Kashmir in collaboration with Director Health Services Kashmir
- "In every thing there must be a reason, a time 2come and a time 2go. I pray that this New Year brings 2you happiness and joy 4ever and ever"
- Support us for upcoming rehabilitation center for blinds
- KHF required yours support for construction of home for blinds in Kashmir valley
J&K Health Advisory
HEALTH ADVISORY FOR JAMMU AND KASHMIR FLOOD EFFECTED PEOPLES
After the floods please take care of the fallowing to prevent life-threatening disease like Diarrhea, Typhoid, and Dysentery, Jaundice etc.
· Ensure proper chlorination of water. Ask your health care provider for instructions on how to use it or contact Kashmir Humanity Foundation.
· Store water in clean, covered and narrow mouthed containers.
· Use only tap or ladle to draw water in stored in wide mouthed containers.
· Avoid eating raw or uncooked food.
· Cook food thoroughly & avoid eating stale food.
· Cooked food should not be stored for a long time. Keep food covered and reheat it thoroughly before consuming.
· It’s important to wash hands with soap and water after defecation and before preparing food and eating.
· Diarrhea can be managed by taking ORS.
· Maintain proper personal hygiene. Do not wade thought flood water and if you do please wear long rubber shoes (boots).in case your body comes in contact with flood water please wash yourself with soap and water.
· Wash all clothing that has been in contact with contaminated flood water with detergent and hot water.
· Disinfect all children’s toys that have been in contact with contaminated flood water.
· Handle flood debris cautiously as it may contain broken bottles, sharp instruments, stones and walls etc which can cause fresh wounds and injuries while removing contaminated mud and cleaning buildings.
· Electrical power systems including power lines can become hazards during clean up activities. Avoid turning on or off the main power while standing in the remaining flood water.
· Stray animals or also under stress and may bite unprovoked. Be careful and seek medical advice if it happens.
· Visit your nearest health facility in case of any health related problems
Special Thanks To
Department of Health and Family Welfare Kashmir
Message / Appeal
Kashmir Humanity Foundation; KHF India is a non- profit organization established in 2008,and have Valid FCRA Certificate, We strongly believe and advocate in equal opportunity for all in Education, Health and Literacy. Keeping our vision and Mission alive to make a difference to the lives of underprivileged, poor and marginalized; we focus and work in the areas of Health, Education, Child Welfare, Women empowerment, disability and safe water. Located and operating in India in the state of Jammu & Kashmir India,
- What we are doing at presentKHF India endeavours include an Helping Orphanage for girl children running a tailoring institutes for women to provide self sufficiency, setting up of learning and educational training center for unemployed youth to prepare them for better job prospects, reaching out to far-flung regions to providing health and basic hygiene facilities, providing pensions and financial help to helpless, extremely poor support-less old, elderly and disabled deserving persons.
- We are eligible for CSR projects, we have registered under Registered under Section 12 A & 80 G of Income Tax Act 1961
- We actively seek and build partnerships with your worthy organization and wish to work/implement your work areas of interest and your visions in Jammu and Kashmir India
- Please let us know how can we collaborate, and what is yours procedure, and guidelines for partnership/collaboration.
To know about us visit www.jkhfindia.org or mail us for further details we would be happy to share further details; if you require so.
Thank You Hoping for your Response