- KHF is Registered Under FCRA,Act 2010, Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India
- KHF organized Drug De-addiction Awareness Programme at Industrial Training Institute Baramulla Kashmir
- KHF Organized Health Awareness Programme at Dhobiwan Tangmargh Kashmir in collaboration with Director Health Services Kashmir
- "In every thing there must be a reason, a time 2come and a time 2go. I pray that this New Year brings 2you happiness and joy 4ever and ever"
- Support us for upcoming rehabilitation center for blinds
- KHF required yours support for construction of home for blinds in Kashmir valley
Guideline for Humanitarian Workers:
1.Keeping the mobiles fully charged as power outages may happen
2.Keeping in touch with villagers and villagers also informing the workers proactively about whatever developments are happening including if the Government officials approach them.
3.Ensure Villagers have taken care of their houses, cattle, precious items, official papers
4.If need be, without any panic, to organize evacuation. Humanitarian Workers and task forces may play a positive role in evacuation.
5.Evacuation should be without any discrimination and with special concern for poor, Pregnant women, Elderly, Children, Persons with Disability and other vulnerable persons.
6.The locations where people evacuate should be well organized with all facilities, especially for women.
7.Remain alert and prepared in rescue shelters. Make sure there is NO discrimination
8.in camps and also basic necessities are arranged like food, water and hygiene.
9.Assess the services/ facilities available in the camps and identify gaps which can be supported by Humanitarian agencies.
10.Keep an emergency kit available with you or in your stationed office.
11.Please keep your team leader informed of your whereabouts and your travel plans
12.Please refrain from engaging in any sensitive discussions
13.Carry sufficient water and food stocks on person for at least one to two days
14.Carry proper certified identification papers and protection against weather (Torches,caps,rain coats etc.)
Kindly disseminate following PSA for animals likely to be affected:
If you are evacuating due to flood, here are some things you can do for your animals:
15.Travel with emergency kit for your animals ( may include animal identification & records / documents / important contact numbers /first aid )If you have no choice but to leave your livestock behind:
16.Before evacuating and if it is safe for you to do so, move them to higher ground. Leave them enough food and clean water. They will need protection from the elements and shelter.
17.Untie them so they have a chance to escape should floodwaters rise. Tethered or penned animals have no chance in a flood or storm surge. Animals are strong swimmers and untying them gives them a chance to survive.
18.When returning after flood waters have receded, have plenty of fresh water available.
19.On your return, check and secure fencing as these may have shifted in the floods.
20.for details contact Kashmir Humanity Foundation at email@example.com
Message / Appeal
Kashmir Humanity Foundation; KHF India is a non- profit organization established in 2008,and have Valid FCRA Certificate, We strongly believe and advocate in equal opportunity for all in Education, Health and Literacy. Keeping our vision and Mission alive to make a difference to the lives of underprivileged, poor and marginalized; we focus and work in the areas of Health, Education, Child Welfare, Women empowerment, disability and safe water. Located and operating in India in the state of Jammu & Kashmir India,
- What we are doing at presentKHF India endeavours include an Helping Orphanage for girl children running a tailoring institutes for women to provide self sufficiency, setting up of learning and educational training center for unemployed youth to prepare them for better job prospects, reaching out to far-flung regions to providing health and basic hygiene facilities, providing pensions and financial help to helpless, extremely poor support-less old, elderly and disabled deserving persons.
- We are eligible for CSR projects, we have registered under Registered under Section 12 A & 80 G of Income Tax Act 1961
- We actively seek and build partnerships with your worthy organization and wish to work/implement your work areas of interest and your visions in Jammu and Kashmir India
- Please let us know how can we collaborate, and what is yours procedure, and guidelines for partnership/collaboration.
To know about us visit www.jkhfindia.org or mail us for further details we would be happy to share further details; if you require so.
Thank You Hoping for your Response